Assets Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Account Asset Management for Odoo Community Edition
Account Asset Manage and Asset Depreciations in Odoo
This app allows users to manage accounting assets and depreciations in Odoo. You will be allowed to configure asset types/categories. Depreciation will be computed as per settings and journal entry for depreciation will be created using wizard.
- Allow you to set asset type on product form which will allow you to auto create an asset from the vendor bill.
- System will create an asset automatically if the vendor bill will be set with Asset type/category so validation of the vendor bill system will create an asset automatically.
- Allow you to compute depreciation of assets for periods as configured.
- There is a wizard which will create a depreciation entry for assets when you will run that wizard by selecting date.
- Account Asset Types menu for setting up types of assets.
- Assets list view and form view.
- View Assets Analytic Report with Depreciation Date & Vendor as per below screenshot.
- View Bar Chart, Line Chart & Pie Chart for Assets analytic report.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
- This app is only compatible with Odoo Community Edition.
- Asset Types
Product Form - Asset Type Setup
Vendor Bills - Asset Category on Invoice Line
List View of Assets
Asset Form View
Assets Depreciation Information
Generate Assets Entries Menu
Assets Report with Depreciation Date
Assets Report with Vendor
Assets Report with Bar Chart
Assets Report with Line Chart
Assets Report with Pie Chart
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.