BigBlueButton - Odoo Events Connectorby Syncoria Inc. https://www.syncoria.com
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||564|
BigBlueButton & Events Connector
Integration between BigBlueButton and Events Platform
This app provides seamless integration between BigBlueButton and Odoo Events App. Simple configuration of BigBlueButton server can connect online meetings with Odoo Events through website or stand alone process.
Note: Deploy and Configure
Activating Online Meeting with events types
Create an event type from event categories having selected online event
Creating an online event
- Select Meeting Type having selected “online event” in type in event form
- Online Event and Credentials
- Select Meeting Type
- Provide Moderator Password
Initiating an online event
Click Initiate Online Class to start online BigBlueButton meeting SESSION on demand
Moderator Credentials and Configurations
- Employee in the Responsible Field will get the moderator interface when they join BigBlueButton events from website as privileged user
- Participant (Attendees)of the Online Event will get access to meeting URL from Website Event Platform
- Simply initiate(Initiate Class) event to publish in website for access
Attendees of online event
WEBSITE Events MENU
Ending BigBlueButton Session
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.