Import transactions from BUNQ
- Imported transactions will be automatically matched with the corresponding partner. Just link the IBAN with your partner details.
- No more manually adding bank mutations to your journals.
- Multiple Bunq account support.
Sending Vendor Payments to BUNQ
- No more time-wasting with manually putting transactions into your bank account. Keep your Odoo instance leading.
- Manage your API key from your settings panel (Admin Only)
- Manage your user permissions, choose who is in charge!
Vender Bill Payment Status
- Review BUNQ payment status of your vendor bills.
This BUNQ connector comes with one year of free updates for odoo version 13
For any help or support please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Set user permissions
- Goto settings -> Users & Companies -> Users. Click a user to set permissions.
- The're are 3 user types:
- Import user: This user is able to import configured bunq accounts
- Import Export user: Same as import user, but this user is also able to send vendor payments to bunq.
- Import user: Same as Import Export User, but this user is also able to configure the BUNQ API settings, think about your credentials with this! This user is also able to see your API key.
Set API KEY
- Go to settings -> general settings (tab)
- Look for your BUNQ API settings panel, and set your API key and if needed Sandbox mode.
- Press Save
- Press Save
Link your Bunq accounts to your bank journals.
- Go to Invoicing -> Configuration -> Journals
- Select your bank journal to modify.
- you will see a field on the journal page with Bunq mandatory Account. Select the drop down and set your mandatory account. Your also able to set a start date, so records before this date are not imported
Your now ready to go save some time!
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.