Project by Phasesby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||262|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 15.0 v 11.0|
Project Phases and Task Phases
Project Phases and Task Phases - Odoo App
This app allow you to manage your project and task by phases.
- Allow you to setup of your phases of your project.
- Allow you to select project phase on task.
- Project Phases (Phases) Smart Button added on Project Form.
- Project Phase field added on Task Form.
- Allow you to select and Group by Project Phase in Project Task report.
- For more details Please see video and below screenshots.
- Project Phases
- Project Phases
- Project Phases
Menu of Project Phases
Project Phases Kanban View
Project Phases List View
Project Phases Form View
Project Phases Button on Project Form
View Project Phases on Project Form
Project Phase Field on Task Form
Group By Project Phases on Project Tasks Kanban View
Group By Project Phases on Project Tasks List View
Project Phase in Analysis Report of Tasks
Project Phases in Bar Chart of Tasks
Project Phases in Pie Chart of Tasks
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.