Purchase Receipt Notes to Receiptby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||59|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Purchase Order with Receipt Notes
Purchase Receipt Notes Odoo App
Incoming Shipment Receipt Notes from Purchase Order
This app allows your purchase team to add incoming shipment / receipt notes on purchase order form and then the system will pass these receipt notes to related incoming shipment / receipt.
- This app will allow your purchase team to enter the receipt notes on Purchase Order.
- Once the purchase order is confirmed, the system will pass the receipt notes to the incoming picking receipt.
- Receipt Notes show on Picking Operation pdf report of Odoo standard.
- For more details see video and check below screenshots.
Odoo Standard Purchase Menu
Purchase Order Form view with Receipt Notes Field
Click the Confirm Order button (Odoo Standard)
Click the Receipt button to Show receipt (Odoo Standard)
Receipt Form view with Picking Operation report
Picking Operation report with Receipt Notes Included
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.