Timesheet Missing Reminder to Employeesby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. https://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||412|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0 v 16.0 v 15.0|
Missing Timesheet Reminder to Employees
Fill Timesheet Reminder to Employee
Employee Timesheet Email Reminder Notification
This module will send reminders to your employees for their missing timesheets. System will allow you to configure reminders on department form for Daily, Weekly, Monthly so based on configuration employees under that department will get reminders to fill timesheets. System will respect public holidays and weekend days so it won't be included in reminder emails. It will also respect if an employee is on holiday then it won't be included.
- Allow you to set Reminder Type on Department form.
- Setting on Employee form if you want to exclude employees in this reminder process.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reminder to Employee to fill timesheet based on their department settings.
- If an employee forgets to fill the timesheet system will remind him by email.
- Cron job to run reminder process automatically.
- Weekly reminders will be on the day you set on Timesheet Settings.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Reminder Type on Department Form
Skip Timesheet on Employee Form(Visible for Employee Officer / Administrator)
Daily Cron Job to Send Reminders
Weekly Cron Job to Send Reminders
Monthly Cron Job to Send Reminders
Daily Timesheet Reminder Email Template
Configuartion Timesheet Week End Setup
Weekly Timesheet Reminder Email Template
Monthly Timesheet Reminder Email Template
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.