Zoom - E-Learning Connectorby Syncoria Inc. https://www.syncoria.com
• Events (website_event)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||884|
Zoom & E-Learning Connector
Integration between Zoom and eLearning Platform
This app provides seamless integration between Zoom and Odoo eLearning App.
Simple configuration of Zoom server can connect online meetings with Odoo eLearning through website or stand alone process
Note: Deploy and Configure
Global Zoom ConfigurationZoom sessions can be initiated from eLearning Platform through global settings
User Zoom ConfigurationsUser Based settings can be also used to host Zoom online sessions
Activate Online Class for Accessing Zoom Events Integration
Head over to Menu of eLearning and select "online class" from "options" of eLearning form view
Zoom Lecture Listings
Zoom Lectures/Events Moderator Credentials and Configurations
- Employee in the Responsible Field will get the moderator interface when they join Zoom events from website as privileged user
- Attendees of eLearning event will get access to Zoom meeting URL through eLearning Platform "Live Sessions"
- Simply initiate(Initiate Class) event to publish in website for access
- Carry Forward Active eLearning Participants to Zoom Lecture/Events
Attendees form view of eLearning Zoom event
eLearning Platform Zoom Online Classroom from WebsiteClick on class listing to access event description and details.
Zoom Lecture/Event Details
Person in the Responsible Field will get the moderator interface when they join Zoom events from website as privileged user.he
Close Zoom sessions from eLearning Lecture event
After Closing sessions certains changes in form will automatically adjust
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.