Packaging UOMby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
This module was written to use unit of measure instead of quantity by package in the definition of packaging. The goal is to ease the use of packaging in sale and purchase.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- on product packaging define the unit of measure to use.
- rename packaging_extended to packaging_uom
- [MIG] packaging_uom, purchase_packaging, sale_packaging: Migrated to 10.0
- [MIG] packaging_uom: Migration to 11.0
- [MIG] packaging_uom: Migration to 12.0
- [MIG] packaging_uom: Migration to 13.0
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.