Contacts in several partnersby Nicolas JEUDY https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact , Odoo S.A. https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact
|Lines of code||442|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Partner Contact in Several Companies
This module extends the contact management functionality. It allows one contact to have several job positions in different companies.
There are no special instructions regarding installation.
No configuration is needed.
New tabs 'Other Positions' and 'Personal Information' are available on the contact form.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- You can not add position directly from individual partner, you can just see other positions and update them
- Add an wizard / form to clean create new position from individual partner form. In this cas you will have to select an existing company (or create one on the fly)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Xavier ALT <email@example.com> (original author)
- El Hadji Dem <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- TheCloneMaster <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rudolf Schnapka <email@example.com>
- Sebastien Alix <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jairo Llopis <email@example.com>
- Richard deMeester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas JEUDY <https://github.com/njeudy>
- Franco Tampieri <email@example.com>
- Rattapong Chokmasermkul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.