|Lines of code||491|
Credential Manager allows us to create and store the credentials safely. This application provides storage for all the credentials in one place. Furthermore, it provides the features to share the credentials with the set of desired users. It is simple to use and stores only encrypted passwords to the database.
- Creation and storage of all credentials in one place (stores encrypted password in the database).
- Sharing of credentials with desired users i.e. followers.
- Mail sending features to notify the followers of the credential.
- Kanban view and tree view to display all the available credentials.
- Allows only the creator of the credential to change the password i.e. other followers can not change the password.
- Provides useful filter such as URL, Encrypted, Not Encrypted and Group By options such as URL, Created By, Encrypted.
- Inbuilt Import and Export features.
Install the application named password_manager_odoo and use the features of it. This application requires an external package i.e. cryptography in the system.
1. Creating a new record, by default a password is generated which can be changed if not required.
2. Mail sending feature: Click on Notify Followers to send the notification to followers of the credential.
3. Kanban view of the available credentials.
4. Tree view of the available credentials.
5. Filter by options.
6. Group by options.
7. Import new credentials from CSV or XLSX files.
8. Export credentials to CSV or XLSX files.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.