Bank Statement On Paymentsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||50|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 16.0 v 15.0 v 11.0|
Bank Statement Selection On Payments
Bank Statement Select on Customer and Supplier Payments - Odoo Module
This app adds features on customer payment and supplier payment to allow your Accounting / Invoicing Team users to link payment with bank statement direct through payment menu or customer invoices / supplier invoices with register payment button. After selecting the bank statement on payment and then validating payment, the module will add a bank statement line on the selected bank statement.
- Accounting User(s) can select a bank statement while registering Customer Payments and Vendor Payments / Supplier Payments from the Payment menu of Odoo.
- Accounting User(s) can select a bank statement while they are on the customer invoices menu and make payment through the select register payment option button.
- Accounting User(s) can select a bank statement while they are on the vendor bills menu and make payment through the select register payment option button.
- Accounting User(s) can see bank statement lines through the accounting overview menu after validation of payment. So the system will automatically add a bank statement line after validation of customer payment and supplier payment with selection of bank statement.
- App integrates your bank statement with customer payment and vendor payment.
- a bank statement must be created and opened in order to select it while registering payments and also make sure the payment method journal and your bank statement journal must be the same.
- For more details please see the video and below screenshots.
Added Fields on Payment Form
Selected Fields on Payment Form
Payment Entry Affected In Cash Register
Customer Invoice - Register Payment
Added Field on Register Payment on Customer Invoice
Customer Invoice - Register Payment Entry Affected In Cash Register
Vendor Bill Payment Entry
Added Fields on Payment Form
Vendor Payment Form
Payment Cash Register
Register Payment - Vendor Bill
Vendor Bill - Register Payment
Vendor Bill - Register Payment Entry Affected In Cash Register
Customer Invoice and Vendor Bill Payment Entry Affected in Cash Register
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.