|Lines of code||161|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
The Yandex.Checkout Module is the ultimate payment solution for Odoo:
- includes 12 payment acceptance methods
- suitable for companies and entrepreneurs
- settlements are made to the company`s bank account
How to connect
- Send a request and follow the instructions in Merchant Profile.
- Select the Payment module connection method. Read the module configuration manual.
- Set up the Yandex.Checkout Odoo Module.
- Make a test run to check if the payment notifications are sent correctly.
Onboarding with Yandex.Checkout and module configuration are free of charge.
View all rates at the Yandex Checkout website
After onboarding you will accept payments made using different methods: the list is set forth by the contract with Yandex.Money (you can look through it under your Merchant Profile).How to add new method
B2B payments (Sberbank Business Online)
|Installment plan||Mobile commerce (direct carrier billing)||Payment in cash|
|Yandex.Checkout allows you to sell oncredit on your website.||
Outside of Russia
Install the following python dependencies before you install the module
pip3 install yandex_checkout
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.