Lead Tags on Contact Us Page
Connecting Your Customers to the Right People
Providing great online support is easier when the right people are involved.
By using the Lead Tags already built into Odoo, we help field customer requests to the correct department.
When filling out the contact us page, the customer will be prompted to select the category of the request.
Each category can be set up to override the salesperson and/or the team the newly created lead will be assigned to.
Convenience is Just Seconds Away
1. Open up the CRM app and navigate to Leads & Opportunities -> Lead Tags.
2. Create a new tag or edit an existing one.
3. In the 'Contact Us Form' section, click 'Available on Contact Us Form'.
4. Optionally, you can add a website name, salesperson and channel .
If any of website name, salesperson and channel are not set, standard Odoo behaviour will be used. This will means it will use the tags name, and the salesperson/channel set in the website settings menu.
If setting both the salesperson and the team, the salesperson must be part of the team or it will be reassigned to a team that the salesperson is a member of.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.