Portal Users Leaves With Calendar Holidaysby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
• Employees (hr)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Portal Users Time Off Calendar View
This Application provides functionality for the portal user to create a new Time Off request according to his/her Time Off balance directly from the calendar.
Portal users can update their Time Off as well as can see their Time Off status and summary.
Calendar view defines batter visibility and less confliction for portal users requesting for their Time Off.
This module is compatible with
Settings -> Users & Companies -> Users
At the time of users creation portal user rights will be given to them.
User Assignation to an Employee
After users creation related users will be assigned to their respected employees.
Time off Calendar View Screen
Create a New Time Off
Portal users can create a new Time Off by clicking on any day of a calendar.
To take multiple days Time Off at once portal users have to just drag & drop according to those days.
Time Off Summary from time Off calendar view
By clicking on 'Time Off Summary' button portal users will be able to see their Time Off summary as following
1. Time Off type : defines type of Time Off for example Legal Time Off, Sick Time Off etc.
2. Total allocated Time Off : defines allocated number of days according to Time Off types.
3. Taken Time Off : defines how many Time Off are taken from allocated Time Off.
4. Remianing Time Off : defines numbers of remaining Time Off from allocated Time Off.
5. Virtual remaining Time Off : defines count for Time Off which are in process but yet not approved.
Applying group by filter
Time Off group by Weeks.
Time Off summary by List view.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.