POS Combo Dynamicby TL Technology http://posodoo.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
POS Dynamic Product Combo Items
1. Made POS Category become Category Combo
- If you check POS category become to Category Combo, cashiers can open popup and click each category for add dynamic combo item
2. Made Product Normal become Product Combo Item
- Allow Product become to item of Combo items of another Products
3. Set Product Normal to Product Combo / Pack
- Combo Items can combine with another Products at step (2). Or auto add Items Fixed on this list view
4. Go to POS Setting and active furute Combo
5. All Products have add Fixed Items at backend auto highlight Color
6. When Cashiers add Product Combo, all items auto included to selected Line and rebuild sale price
7. If have special request of customer change Combo items, Cashier can click to Button Dynamic Combo and change items and quantity
8. Receipt show combo Items included each line
9. Delivery Orders
- If Order have Product Combo, POS Order will have 2 stock picking
- 1. Picking of Order cart
- 2. Picking of all Combo Items of Order, and reduce stock on hand
10. Quantity of Combo Items auto update from Select Line quantity
- See to image
- Current Product Qty is 1
- Combo Items: 1 barcon, 2 chicken, and 1 coca
- See to image
- Cashier change Qty of Line to 3
- Combo Items: 3 barcon (last is 1), 6 chicken (last is 2, now is 2x3=6), and 3 coca (last is 1)
Need our service?
Contact us by email
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.