Import POS Orders from Excel, Import POS Orders, Bulk import pos orders from CSV in odooby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||233|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 16.0 v 15.0|
Import POS Orders from Excel or CSV File in odoo
Import bulk POS Orders data in odoo using excel or CSV
Import POS orders data using excel, csv, XLS in odoo using this import module. We have implemented functionality to import bulk records or multiple pos order import with multiple POS order data in few clicks. This Odoo app is very useful for users has order data of POS in excel or csv file, Also module allow to import multiple POS orders in odoo, Please go through with below mentioned sample file format for import pos orders in odoo.
Import POS Orders module supported in odoo 15, odoo 14, odoo 13, odoo 12 and odoo 11 (Enterprise and Community edition)CLICK TO WATCH POS Orders Import using xls or csv VIDEO DEMO
FEATURES for Import POS Orders from Excel/CSV File :
Sample CSV or Excel file format for import POS Orders
Sample Excel/CSV file already in module filder. You need to create CSV or Excel File same as Following format
- Name - Order Reference of the pos order.(Eg. Shop/001)
- Session - POS Session name. (Eg. POS/00001)
- Date Order- Date of pos order. (Eg. 4/28/2020 12:34)
- Sales Person - Sales person of pos order. (Eg. Mitchell Admin)
- Customer - Customer name of order. (Eg. Brandon Freeman)
- Product - Product of pos order record. (Eg. Customizable Desk)
- default_code -Product of default code. (Eg. FURN_0096)
- Price - Mention Price of product. (Eg. 456)
- Discount - Discount of particular product of pos order line. (Eg. 12.5)
- Tax - Product texs of pos order line. (Eg. IGST 2%)
- Quantity- Product quantity of pos order line. (Eg. 1)
If you want to import extra fields from default odoo field using sample files, we will add those on our import module. You can buy our module and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pip and Other Libraries Required
PLEASE NOTE: Before Install and setup this pos orders import in odoo, Below mentioned libraries and packeges required in your system.
1.sudo pip install xlrd
2.sudo pip install xlwt
1.sudo apt-get install python-xlrd
2.sudo apt-get install python-xlwt
For Technical help and support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.