Kiosk (Self) Checkout
This module allows for customers to do checkout in the shop by themselves. The full checkout is done in 2 steps:
- Enter all products and contact info in the kioks checkout app (tablet, dedicated PC).
- Go to the cashier to finalize the order and make payment (Odoo Point of Sale).
With that the cashier can handle more orders during busy hours and reduce customer data entry errors.
Entering customer contact info (name and phone)
Print ticket (optional)
Scan or select a checkout ticket in the PoS
Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Self Checkout and configure the parameters:
- IoT Box - (optional) Set the IP address of the IoT Box that will be used for printing tickets. If not set tickets wont be printed.
- Phone Digits - Set the required number of digits for the Customer phone number. If not set it defaults to 9.
- Token - (required) Used to access the app in a secure way from a tablet.
- Homepage text - (optional) Text that appears on the customer sign in screen (welcome message, important info, promotions, etc).
Open the "App URL" on the device that will be used for the customer checkout.
Contact email@example.com for support