POS Payment Terminalby Aurélien DUMAINE https://github.com/OCA/pos , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/pos , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/pos , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/pos , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/pos
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||242|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 10.0|
POS Payment Terminal
This module adds support for credit card reader and checks printer in the Point of Sale.
Table of contents
This module is designed to be installed on the main Odoo server. On the POSbox/IoTbox, you should install the module hw_x depending on the protocol implemented in your device. Remember that the POSbox/IoTbox runs Odoo v12 (even if your Odoo server runs v13 or v14), so you should look in the 12.0 branch of the OCA POS project to find the hw_x modules.
Ingenico <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingenico> card readers for France support the Telium protocol implemented in the hw_telium_payment_terminal module for the POSbox/IoTBox.
You can also consider pywebdriver project as an alternative to the POSbox/IoTbox.
- Go to Point of Sale > Configuration > Payment Methods, edit the payment method corresponding to the card reader and set the field Use a payment terminal to OCA Payment Terminal. A new field Payment Mode will appear, that has Card as defaut value. If the payment method is for Checks and you have a check printer, select Check instead.
In the frontend of the POS, when you select a payment method that has a payment mode with Use a Payment Terminal set to OCA Payment Terminal, you will have an additionnal Send button: if you click on that button, the amount, the currency and the payment mode will be sent to the POSbox/IoTBox/pywebdriver.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Aurelien Dumaine
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/pos project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.