Restriction of POS Userby Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||68|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Restriction of POS User
The module allows to set the allowed Points of Sale for POS users and restricts access for other Points.
Restricts access to Points of Sale
- Restrictions work only for users with role Point of Sale / User.
- After configuration, users will be able to see only the allowed Points of Sale and POS orders related to these Points.
- Users with the role Point of Sale / Manager have access to all Points of Sale and POS orders.
- Configured from the User Settings form.
Rate us if this module helped you.
Support and development
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.