Vantiv triPOS Cloud Payment Servicesby ToDOO (www.todooweb.com) https://todooweb.com/
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||898|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Allow credit card POS payments with triPOS Cloud. This module allows customers to pay for their orders with credit cards. The transactions are processed by triPOS Cloud.
For this module the user can make the following options:
- Connecting a Vantiv payment terminal allows you to offer a fluid payment flow.
- Fluid payment flow to your customers and ease the work of your workers.
- Add your "vantiv" payment method to your odoo settings.
- Use "vantiv" at the Point of Sale.
The workflow for add the payment method:
Menu options to create new payment method "vantiv"
Create a new payment method for Vantiv, select the payment terminal option Vantiv, and create new Vantiv credentials.
After creating the "vantiv" credentials, the "lane" must also be configured.
If everything was configured correctly in your PoS interface, at the moment of the payment, you could select your Vantiv payment method.
Help and Support
Feel free to contact us, if you need any help with your Odoo integration or addiontal features.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Responsive Developer, Odoo's US Payment Options Lacking
The developer was very responsive when we reached out to them directly. We have yet to test and implement this solution. Something to note is that Vantiv/Worldpay/FIS only lists one certified device available for Odoo users, and they will not sell their other options to the merchant. The only device currently available is the IPP320.