• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
Order by Popularity
Allow products to be ordered by popularity on product listings. Includes 'sticky' for always on top.
- Each time a product detail page is visited it registers 1 hit.
- Super easy to configure/install
- Defaults the e-commerce product page to order by popularity
- Ability to flag products as 'sticky' and manually adjust the number of hits to specifiy your own starting order.
- Tested with Odoo 11,12,13 Enterprise AND Community
Products are setup in the normal way in the database, several new fields have been added to the product template, these lead to the hit table. What you see below is a sample setup with the search order they should be in notated in red text.
When anyone goes to the product listing page it is defaulted to search by popularity and as you can see from the picture below, the results match the results from the product setup.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.