REAL - S3 Attachment Storage
Upload attachments on any S3 compatible system. Amazon, Owncloud etc.
- Upload to ANY S3 API compatible storage system. (Amazon, Owncloud etc)
- Super easy to configure
- REAL TIME - No sync!
- Use S3 External Storage to store your documents
- Ability to filter on Model/Mime type
- Multiple connections support for multiple buckets.
- Preserves File Extensions so files are READABLE after upload.
- Deletes files from S3 when the attachment is deleted from Odoo.
- Allows migration of existing documents to S3.
- Full setup instructions & tutorial please see: here
- Tested with Odoo 11, 13 Enterprise AND Community
- Requires python Extension Boto3 (Can install by pip install boto3).
How does it work??
Files are uploaded as normal in Odoo. Odoo then automatically uploads these files into S3.
In the picture above a file is being added "Test PDF 1.pdf".
The file is immediately uploaded to S3 and the URL reflects the S3 link. See below for how this looks in the DB Attachments screen.
What files types does it work with?
Any file extensions you want can be uploaded to S3, you decide on which ones you want to upload (or take them all) and the system will upload them for you. Below is an example showing the 'Bucket Filters' that let you state exactly what Mime Types and which models you wish to upload files for.
For a full list of Mime Types please see here
Full setup instructions & tutorial please see: here
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.