Odoo allows the users to provide ratings and reviews to every product. Moreover, other users can also see the reviews and ratings provided by particular user for the product. Now, the challenge was that administrator could not view what all comments and how many ratings were received by any product from backend.
As a solution to this, Aktiv Software prepared this module which helps the admin to review the product rating average and comments posted by different users from backend. Hence, the admin/sales manager can easily identify the product reviews and ratings and check whether any improvements are required for that particular product.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites needed.
Enable this future from: Website -> Shop -> Product -> Customize ->Discussion and Rating
On the basis of ratings given by customers, an average rating will be generated for particular product and will be displayed in the backend.
As mentioned above, a customer review tab will be added under the product details which will highlight different reviews provided by customers.
Requirements and exceptions
- To Enable website product rating from website go to Shop,select product and go to Customize->Discussion and Rating
- 0 rating will not be included in Average Rating calculation
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.