• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
• Employees (hr)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
This modules implements all concepts defined by the Scrum Project Management Methodology. This application respects the scrum.org protocol and has the following features:
- Project roles
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Development Team
- Sprint Releases
- date_start and date_stop
- Standup meetings for each user of team
- Sprint review
- Sprint retrospective
- Planned velocity (you write velocity desired and displayed on Sprint Velocity Chart)
- Effective velocity (it is computed by all users stories affected to the sprint)
- Effective velocity done (it is computed by all users stories done and displayed on Sprint Velocity Chart)
- Product Backlog (users
- New kanban view
- Date_open and date_done
- Story complexity points
- Text area for describe tests acceptance
- Display charts
- Burdown Chart (based on story points)
- Sprints Velocity (for each Scrum project)
- A developer of development team can add a user story to sandbox
- the product owner can valid it (transfer into product backlog) or delete it
It adds some concepts to the project management module:
It also create a new reporting:
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Releases
- Scrum Meeting
Product Backlogs Make Your Project Easy. Here is the Video Demonstration.
Pick tasks from the backlog to be completed in your first Sprint,You can decide a time length that works for you.
Daily Scrum Meeting
Daily Meeting make Your Product Better..
Time to start working on Sprint!.Team members work on their tasks, and everybody checks in on their progress at the Daily Scrum Meeting
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.