Project timelineby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/project , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/project , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/project
|Lines of code||1168|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
This module extends the standard tasks and projects actions to add the timeline view to them, and also adds the needed fields in the view for handling them.
Table of contents
To view the timeline:
- Go to Project > Search > Tasks or Project > Dashboard.
- Click on the timeline view icon.
- You will see the tasks or projects in the new view.
The Task timeline uses the Start Date and End Date fields, in the Extra Info tab.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alexandre Moreau <email@example.com>
- Dennis Sluijk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nikul Chaudhary <email@example.com>
- Eduardo Magdalena <firstname.lastname@example.org> (C2i Change 2 improve http://www.c2i.es)
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Carlos Dauden
- Alexandre Díaz
- Sergio Teruel
- Open Source Integrators:
- Daniel Reis
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.