PSQL Query Run in User Interface in Odoo
Query Run User Interface in Odoo and Output in Excel
This app allow you to execute query directly in Odoo user backend interface and give output in excel for select query.
- "Run SQL Query" group users can run query so you have to set this group on user form.
- Allow user to run psql query on same database where he/she is logged in.
- After running query of select system will give output of result in excel format.
- For update, delete and other query system will show message on same screen.
- Logs will be recorded on every query user run.
- Allow you to view model name and field which can be used in query.
- Query will run into Database directly so make sure before pressing run command.
- Please check below screenshots and video for more details.
- Execute SQL Query
- Query Result Logs
- Execute Query
- Execute SQL Query
Execute PSQL Query
Execute SELECT Query
After Run query ask for confirmation to execute query
Should check confirmation to execute query
After confirmation user can download output(EXCEL) file
Execute SELECT Query with JOIN
Execute SELECT Query with selected column(s)
Execute UPDATE Query
After the execute UPDATE query user will get result as message how many records are processed
Execute DELETE Query
After the execute DELETE query user will get result as message how many records are processed
Generate an error if something wrong in query
User will get an error message in query result
Query Result Logs
Run SQL Query Access Group
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.