Purchase Delivery Split Dateby Numerigraphe https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||91|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 8.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Purchase Delivery Split Date
When this module is installed, each Purchase Order you confirm will generate one Incoming Shipment for each schedule date indicated in the Purchase Order Lines.
Once the Purchase Order has been confirmed, subsequent changes made to the scheduled dates in the PO lines will produce a reorganization of the corresponding stock moves in the Incoming Shipments, creating/deleting new Incoming Shipments when needed, to ensure that each Incoming Shipment contains moves to be received in the same date.
This module is also designed for extensibility, so that you can define in other modules new criteria to split deliveries.
Table of contents
When a Purchase Order is confirmed, shipments will be grouped by same scheduled date.
- Improve the module: when changing the date on a purchase line, this will cause a split or a merge of the pickings, to keep 1 picking per date.
- Migration to 11.0. (#461)
- When the scheduled date is changed in the PO after confirmation the pickings are reorganized so as to force that every picking will have only moves to be delivered on the same date.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Philippe Rossi <firstname.lastname@example.org> (initial patch against v6.0)
- Lionel Sausin <email@example.com> (modularization for v7+)
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org> (modularization v8, v9)
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com> (migration to v10)
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pimolnat Suntian <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.