Operating Unit in Purchase Ordersby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||999|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Operating Unit in Purchase Orders
This module introduces the following features:
- It introduces the operating unit to the purchase order.
- The operating unit is copied to the invoice.
- The operating unit is copied to the stock picking.
- It implements user’s security rules.
Table of contents
- Create a PO: the Default Operating Unit is assigned to the PO. If you want, you can change to another Operating Unit.
- Validate the PO: the Operating Unit is propagated to the Pickings and Invoices.
- From the invoice, it is not possible to change the Operating Unit, it has to be the same as the one of the PO.
Procurement Orders were removed. Procurement Operating Unit module is deprecated. Stock Operating Unit ensures consistency between the operating unit from different models.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.