• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
Consolidate purchase orders
The Purchase Order Consolidation module combines 2 or more bids for the same currency and includes the following steps. It also allows you to cancel a large number of draft quotations, change the customer of the purchase, and set a new date.
- 1. Merge into selected purchases and cancel others
- 2. Consolidate into selected purchases and delete others
- 3. Create a new purchase and cancel the selection
- 4. Create a new purchase and delete the selected one
- 5. Cancel the selected quote
VISIT DEMO USERNAME:demo, PASSWORD:demo
How It works
The picture below shows how it works.
1. Merge into selected purchases and cancel others
Select the consolidated draft quote and select ACTION - PURCHASE ORDER MERGE.
In the window that appears, select the type of aggregation of purchases from the MERGE TYPE field. For example, we selected SELECT ORDER WITH MERGE OTHER CANCEL. Depending on the above options, the PURCHASE ORDER field will appear, select the merge purchase in that field.
After doing the above, press the MERGE BUTTON. This will look like the one shown below.
The figure below shows the aggregate.
5. Cancel the selected quote
Select the draft quote and click ACTION - PURCHASE ORDER SELECTED CANCEL.
In the popup window, click the ALL CANCEL button to cancel the selected quote.
The figure below shows the cancellation.
Technical Help and Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
- Request new features
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.