Report for two-side printing, including blank pageby Silent Infotech Pvt. Ltd. https://silentinfotech.com
|Lines of code||155|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Print report for two-side printing, including blank page
How to Install
How to Use
Report for two-side printing, including blank page
An Odd Page break causes the following text to start a new odd page. If the text before the break ends on an odd page, it will insert a blank even page between the two odd pages; vice versa for the Even page.
Why do we need to add a blank page for two-sided printing?
Let’s take an example; one company received 1000+ orders in a single day. They have to print out each invoice and need to send the customer via post or give a physical invoice then to prevent overlaps of each invoice in dual side printing they need to add an even page blank so each invoice can be printed with a separate customer invoice.
Benefits of the print report for two-sided printing, including blank pages in Odoo.
Here list-out main benefits of the Report for two-side printing, including blank page Odoo module:
- This module adds a new option to pdf reports, ensuring that the printed report will always have an odd or even number of pages by adding one or none blank pages.
- You can set up an odd or even page report including blank pages; as per your requirements and/or printing setting. So in a single click, you can print out 1000+ invoices in a good manner and reduce manual work near to zero and save your time.
- You can print bulk invoices and/or reports without overlapping other pages.
Setting up Odd or even page Adjustments for two-side printing, including blank pages is very easy with a custom module developed by Silent Infotech.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.