ODOO 13 Enterprise HR Attendance Sheet And Policies
One Place To Calculate Overtime , Absence And Attendance Delay From Time Attendance And Create PaySlip Depends On That Calculations Under Configurable Rules
Screen for Defining Public Holidays.
- Where you can configure the public holiday period and make it active or not for over time calculation.
- Select Holiday Employees By Name,Department or tags.
- Configurable overtime rules for every type(Overtime On working days,Overtime on weekends and overtime on public holidays).
- Every rule has period which overtime will be calculated only after that period (Apply After Field).
- Every rule has its own rate that will be used in overtime calculation depending on employee hourly rate.
Attendance Lateness Rules
- Configurable Lateness rules with multiple steps of periods.
- Every lateness step has it`s type and rates to be calculated on payslip.
- Configurable Absence rules with multiple steps depending on how many days of absence during the payslip period.
- Every Absence Step has it`s rate to be calculated on payslip.
- Attendance Policy That contains all the attendance rules to be assigned to Employee`s Contract.
- Attendance sheet contains calculated attendance data such as(overtime, late in ,absence ,leaves, difference time between planned attendance hours and actual hours)for the selected employee within the selected period and taking into account the approved leaves and public holidays.
- Handling complex attendance calculation within one day such as(multi working interval in one day,attendance records that may overlap multi working intervals within one day, and multi attendance records within single working interval).
- Applying Attendance Policy rules to the calculated attendance data day by day to be computed in the related payslip.
Changing Attendance Data
- Wizard to modify each attendance data(overtime,late in ,difference time) before approval and record the note of changing reason.
Create Payslip From Attendance Sheet
Creating Employee Payslip from the attendance sheet that contains the attendance data after applying related attendance rules(total overtime hours,total late in hours,total absence days,total difference hours) and taking these data into account while calculating the payslip.
Salary Rules For Attendance Sheet
- Salary rule for Over Time.
- Salary rule for Absence.
- Salary rule for Difference Time.
- Salary rule for Late In Attendances.
- Salary Structure for Attendance Sheet.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.