Rocker Reporting Application
for Odoo 12.0 & Odoo 13.0Collect data to Excel or Powerpoint from various data sources, Present business data with Powerpoint graphs. Or use Excel templates to present business graphs. Combine data with Excel Power Pivot. Get data from Odoo & external PostgreSQL, SQLServer, MySQL, MariaDB, ODBC or Oracle databases. Send reports by email.
- Odoo 12 or Odoo 13 installed on Windows platform
- Excel 32-bit installed on server
- Win32Com installed on server
- Datasource drivers (PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB etc.) installed on server based on your needs For Powerpoints python-pptx installed on server
Send reports by Email. When scheduled report is ready then it can be sent by email. Also fixed some scheduler issues.
With V2 you can create Powerpoints. Download newest version, install python-pptx on the server and that's it! Watch the demo: Powerpoint demo on Youtube
Did you create nice report that takes data from Odoo or other well known Application?
Why don't you share it with others. Upload your Excel template, SQL & screendump to Rocker_Templates repository
Author contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powerpoints: Powerpoint table slide
Powerpoints: Powerpoint Column Chart slide
Powerpoints: Powerpoint Pie Chart slide
Powerpoints: Powerpoint Collection
Rocker Excel example: Data from single datasource
Rocker Excel example: Collection reports, data from many datasources
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Now you can create Excel & Powerpoint reports. And run them scheduled and send them by Email. What do you think I should develop next? Maybe XML or CSV formatted reports for integration purposes? Or should I make some kind of UPSERT funtionality for managing data between 2 separate databases? Or add more datasources like XML / SOAP / REST? Antti PS some feedback would be appreciated
ubuntu, linux support
i want to try your addon but we cant install with ubuntu 18,04 LTS pywin32 doesnt support currenlty python 3+, have you got any offer ?
Re: ubuntu, linux support
Noup. Openpyxl (or other packages) do not support Excel 2016 (or Office 365) Power Pivot models. And I like to use Powerpivot models to combine data. But why don't you set up a separate windows server to get get your data...does not need to be the same odoo server