|Lines of code||1360|
Odoo integration with Shopify
Our module is a connector between Shopify and Odoo 13. You are able to map products between Odoo and shopify. Product mutations in Odoo and/or Shopify wil not be synchronized to a mapped product, this to avoid not to break things done by the webdesigners.
The module is working with the shopify webhooks (JSON format), see the main controller for the endpoints.
On Odoo product level it is possible to use the Odoo inventory and push the inventory for the specified product to Shopify.
Per country you define the fiscal position for using the correct vat.
We give no free support on this module, if you need assistance/support you can contact us.
Configuration in Shopify:
- Go to âApps -> Manage private appsâ (you find this at the bottom of the screen)
- Hit the button âCreate new private appâ (you find it at the top right corner of the screen)
- Give it a name, for example âs2u_odooâ and enter your own email address in the field âEmergency developer emailâ
- Admin API Permissions:
- Customers (read access)
- Inventory (read write)
- Orders (read write)
- Products (read write)
- Hit âSaveâ to create your private app
- Go to your Odoo environment, install our Shopify module
- In the main menu you have now an item âShopifyâ, go to âShopify->Configuration->Instancesâ and create a new record. For instance name you can enter âs2u_odooâ, the fields âAPI Key, Password, Secret, Shop, Signatureâ you need to take it out of your Shopify environment.
- API Key, Password and Secret you find it in the private app you just have created. Where Shared Secret is the Secret field in Odoo.
- To get the correct value for âShopâ, you need to look to the example url in your private app. Copy the part between â@â and â.myshopify.comâ. If the url is for example: https://e1234567890008999d60a4457:firstname.lastname@example.org/admin/api/2020-04/orders.json, the shop name is âs2u-odoo-testâ
- To get the value for âSignatureâ you need to go to âSettingsâ in Shopify (bottom left corner) and then go to âNotificationsâ. On the bottom of the form you will find the signature you need after âAll your webhooks will be signed withâ
- In Shopify you need to create a new webhook in Notifications:
- Hit the button âCreate Webhookâ
- Select âOrder creationâ for the field event
- Select âJSONâ for the field format
- In the url enter: https://yourdomainname/shopify/webhook/order_creation (url needs to be https!!)
- Select â2020-4 (Latest)â for the field Webhook API Version
- Hit button âSave webhookâ
Shopify is done now.
Setup in Odoo:
In Odoo go to âShopify->Configuration->Settingsâ, select a user where the Shopify orders should be saved with. For example create the user âShopifyâ.
Also define a Odoo Product which can be used for discounts (Product type = Consumable)
In âShopify->Products->Mappingsâ you map the Odoo products with the Shopify products. Select the instance and Odoo product. You have 2 options: Create in Shopify or Match in Shopify. If match is not working you can look up the Shopify ID by opening the product and look to url in Shopify. In the url you find the Shopify ID. Toggle âManual Link IDâ to âonâ and enter the ID you found in the Shopify url. Hit âMatch in Shopifyâ again. If everything is ok you see some data in the Mapping tree.
If you need futures which are not available in our module for the moment, please let us know.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.