Sales commissions by pricelistby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/commission , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/commission
• Sales (sale_management)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Sales commissions by pricelist
This module extends the functionality of sale_commission to allow you set a commission to pricelist item.
The commission is applied when the pricelist rule is applied, that is after changing product or quantity of sale order line.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Configuration -> Settings -> Pricing -> Sale Price, activate: “Multiple Sales Prices per Product” and select Prices computed from formulas (discounts, margins, roundings)
- Go to Sales -> Products -> Pricelists and edit an existing one or create a new one
- In the pricelist -> add a new item or open a new one
- You will find the field commission in the pricelist item
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/commission project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.