Sale Order Line Dateby OdooMRP team https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||101|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 15.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Sale Order Line Date
This module adds a commitment date to each sale order line and propagate it to stock moves and pickings. When the commitment date of the whole sale order is modified, the commitment date of the lines change to match if necessary.
Table of contents
Create a Quotation or a Sales Order and it fills the requested date in the sale order line
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Esther Martín <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ana Juaristi <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aaron Henriquez <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Mykhailo Panarin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Open-Net Sàrl <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.