Sale order line descriptionby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Lines of code||61|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 10.0|
Sale order line description
This module sets to use only product’s sale description field on the sale order lines, instead of “Ref+Name+Sale Description”.
Table of contents
The user has to belong to group_use_product_description_per_so_line. This is possible by selecting the related option in the following menu:
- Sales > Settings > Quotations & Orders > Product Sale Description
- Go to Sales > Settings > Quotations & Orders and check “Product Sale description* to use only product sale description on the sales order lines.
- Go to Setting > Users & Companies > Users and check you have checked the “Use only product purchase description on order lines” access right for your user.
- Add or modify a sale description to any of your products.
- Create a sale order and add a sale order line with this product and check out that now sale order line description only contains the sale description you entered.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
- Daniel Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Rubino <email@example.com>
- Tecnativa :
- Vicent Cubells
- Rataapong Chokmasermkul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.