Sale Order Lot Selectionby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||86|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 10.0|
Sale Order Lot Selection
This module allows you to select a lot number on sale order line. This selected lot number will be the one delivered to the Customer.
Table of contents
- Create/edit a product and set traceability by ‘By Lots’ option.
- Create a new lot number and assign product.
- Update quantity for that product and assign lot number.
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations.
- Create a new quotation and add recently above configured product.
- Select lot number and confirm it.
- Verify delivery order. It has reserved with selected lot number from Sale order.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.