Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Partner Custom Fields
This module useful to create dynamic fields in partner/customer/supplier without any technical knowledge. Easy to use. Specify basic things and fields added in form view.
- Add custom field on Partner(Contact,Customer and Supplier) Form View
- Easy to specify position of fields.
- No technical skills required.
- Multiple fields type available.
- Widget also given for many2one and many2many fields.
- Selection widget for many2one field.
- Radio widget for selection field.
- Phone, url, email widget for char fields
- Image widget for binary field
- Tags or checkboxes widget for many2many fields.
- Other features like help text (hint text), required field, copied field
- Very easy to use.
- Easy to edit any fields.
- Easy to delete any fields.
- Easy to give access to fields to specific groups
v13.0.1 (20th October 2019)
- Initial Release
Set User rights to allow add custom field inside partner.
Click on "Add Custom Field" to add new field inside partner form.
Assign Field Id, Label, Type,Position Field Name, Position,Field Help,Set Required or not,field copy or not, and Set Field Access Rights group wise into Pop Up and click on "Create Field" button.
Char field without widget.
Char field added to partner
Char field edited widget to "phone" and set access rights.
"User" not having that access group.
User not having that access group can not see that field.
Administrator having access group can see that field inside partner.
Char field with "email" widget and required set to True.
Field added to partner,enter email to save Delivery Email.
Char field with "url" widget
Enter Website Url, on click redirect to link Url.
Binary field with widget "Image".
Upload appropriate image.
Set selection options as per requirement, widget not set.
Selection option set to partner.
Can Edit selection options and can set widget to "radio".
Radio Selection is set.
Many2one field with select appropriate model, widget not set, Access Group not set.
Allows "Create and Edit" on Many2one selection.
Many2one with widget set to selection,set Access Group.
Does not allow new create or edit from selection.
Field not visible to person not having that Access Group.
Many2many field with model and without widget selection and position set before language.
Many2many field set before language.
Many2many field with widget set to "Tags" and position set to language after.
Many2manmy field set after language.
Many2many field with widget set to "Checkboxes".
Many2many with widget checkboxes set.
From custom field menu on Delete action custom field can be deleted.
Custom field created for partner.
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.