Purchase Order To Taskby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Purchase order To Task
This module useful to create task from purchase order. It will help you to manage project and task from purchase order. Easy to navigate to project and diffrent task of purchase order.
- Easy to manage task purchase order.
- Create project automatically on create task button click.
- It will create task from purchase order
- Project and Task Widget Buttons in purchase order to quick navigate.
- Easy to group and filter purchase order wise tasks.
- Easy to navigate from task to purchase order and project to purchase order.
- It will create task with all basic information like vendor, description, product name as task title, project.
- Project title will be vendor reference if not specified purchase order number will be project title automatically created and assign in created tasks.
- 2 Functions provided 1) Create Task Button 2) Create All in one Task. Create Task Button useful to create different task based on purchase order line products, Create all in one button useful to create one task with different products assign in it.
v13.0.1 (20th October 2019)
- Initial Release
Choose your vendor, enter Project name in Vendor Reference, if Vendor Reference Field not given than Purchase Order Number e.g.PO020 will be taken as Project Name.
Now click on "Create Task" button,a project and tasks will be created as in order lines. Task button widget will be useful to navigate in task.
Project list, default filter by active purchase order.
Vendor Reference is set to Project Name, Purchase order Vendor is set to Project Customer, Purchase Order Name is assigned in Project.
Also all projects can be default group by purchase order.
On Purchase Order "Task" smart button show task list view.
Product Name is set to Task name, Vendor Reference is set to Project, order line User is set as Assigned To, Product Name assigned in Task, Product Description of order line is set to Task description.
Purchase Order Vendor is set to Task Customer.
Choose Vendor, Task Name in Vendor Reference, Task Assigned user in "Task User", and click on "Create All In One Task". In Purchase Order click on "Create All In One Task" button to create single task.
If project for purchase order exist than new task mapped with existing project, if not than new project created by vendor reference or purchase order name as project name. On purchase order "Project" smart button click redirects to projects list filter by active purchase order.
Existing project mapped with purchase order.
Vendor Reference set to Task Name, if not given purchase order name will be taken as Task Name, existing project name set. Purchase order Task User set to Assigned To, Purchase Order Name is assigned, purchase order Note is set to Description of Task, All Products from Purchase order line is set in task.
Purchase order Vendor is set as Task Customer.
Project task group by purchase order.
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.