Shipping Price Base On Distanceby Kanak Infosystems LLP. https://www.kanakinfosystems.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||164|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 15.0|
Shipping Price Base On Distance
Shipping Price Base On Distance module allows to create price rule base on distance between warehouse address and shipping address.
Can create different rule base distance condition same like weight.
Can select Distance attribute as Condition and Factor in pricing rule of shipping method.
- You can select distance method from sale configuration.
- Geopy is open source python library free to use. Also you can use Google Matrix API paid to find distance accurate by road. Here is documentation to get Google Matrix API key (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/distance-matrix/get-api-key).
- Create new shipping method and add key in details like Name, Delivery Product, Provider Etc.
- Create pricing rule of shipping method by selecting Distance attribute and Factor.
- Open warehouse and fill complete warehouse address.
- Open contacts and fill complete customer address.
- Now, Create sale quotation and add product in order line.
- Then, click on add shipping button, pop-up will be open.
- In pop-up, select distance shipping method and click on Add button.
- New Orderline will create for Shipping Price.
- In website distance shipping method will show and it's price.
- Once select distance shipping method, auto add delivery price in order.
Latest Release 1.3
[IMP] Add option to calculate distance by Geopy or Google Matrix API
Some improvement in ui.
Frequently Asked Question:-
FREE 3 MONTHS SUPPORT
Kanak Infosystems will provide free 3 months support for bug fixes, any doubts or queries, installation, configuration support or any types of issues related to this module.
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I am interested to buy this module. I am using odoo version 14. do you have updated app for version 14?
Hello Mr. Raees,
Thanks for contacting us and showing your keen interest in the shipping distance module.
We'll migrate it to Odoo14 and update it on the Odoo AppStore by Monday max.