POS Walkin Customerby Srikesh Infotech http://www.srikeshinfotech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
Walkin Customer in POS
Provide option to escape from Time consuming operation of customer creation in POS in a rush situation. Instead of entering all mandatory information of customer, will proceed with Walk-in customer.
- 1. Set walk-in customer by terminal.
- 2. Walk-in customer button in POS number pad.
- 3. You can proceed order with other customers too.
Note:For V13 create walk- in customer under Sales --> Orders --> Customer.
In Enable Walk-in Customer in customer screen,To set this customer as walk-in.
In Enable Walk-in Customer in POS session to show walk-in button in POS.
In Selected Customer name will shown on walk-in button.
In Set Customer by click on walk-in button.
You will get 90 Days free support in case any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
If any other custom modules are installed and because of that module some issue occurs then we charge extra.
SrikeshInfotech is an India based software company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development. We have 10+ years of technical and functional experience in ERP Customization and Implementation. The experience made us understand all the logics followed in business both functionally and technically.
Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support.
Get Help & Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.