Talend Job Execution
This module allows the execution of Talend jobs , it is useful during data integration.
- Execution of a Talend job by importing its archive .
- Visualization of the job's execution logs (creation date, end date ,details ,state ,execution duration).
- Offers the possibility to add context variables to manage various execution types (database to use ,username ,password ,port ,host...).
- Definition of children jobs.
- Definition of the parent job.
- Passing a context environment to children jobs.
- Control the allocated memory for the job execution (by specifying the argument in the args field).
- Jobs and their executions logs storage .
Table of contents
To run a Talend job:
- Go to Settings > Talend Jobs menu.
- Press the button Create.
- Insert the name of the job (the name should be the same name used for the job in Talend studio ).
- Upload the job's archive file (zip format) to archive field .
- Click on Run button.
- Click on Refresh logs button.
To propagate a context environment to children jobs :
- Add the concerned children jobs to Children field .
- Click on Propagate context button.
Parameters you can specify :
- Path : to specify the path to the job's directory .
- Args : add -Xms64M or -Xmx1024M to control the available memory for the job's execution.
- Loop : to specify the number of times the job will be executed.
- Parent : to indicate the parent job.
- Children : to add children jobs.
- Context : to specify job's context parameters.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This addons does not collect any data and does not set any browser cookies.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.