SMTP BY USER OR COMPANYby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. https://www.jupical.com
|Lines of code||177|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 11.0|
SMTP by User or Company
This module will allow to configure outgoing mail server by user or by multiple companies.
This module has been tested in Community version 13 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- To specify outgoing mail server by user or company, need to configure the boolean field first.
- Can get the configuration inside Settings >> general settings >> SMTP configuration.
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
Let's configure outgoing mail server with company
- Can specify out going main server with , multiple companies
- For that need to select the SMTP By Company First from settings
- After selecting the SMTP By Company configuration to true
- Company field will be visible in Outgoing mail server
- Now can configure outgoing mail server with multiple companies
Let's configure outgoing mail server with user
- Can specify out going main server with Specific User
- For that need to select the SMTP By User First from settings
- After selecting the SMTP By User configuration to true
-User field will be visible in Outgoing mail server
- Now can configure outgoing mail server with specific user
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Hire Odoo Developers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.