Warehouse Accounting Dashboard (Community Edition)by Gritxi Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1997|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0|
Warehouse Accounting Dashboard
Provide powerful insights into managing inventory, accounting for it and optimizing supply chain and sales plans through charts, graphs, pivots, aggregated and formulated data
This module extend Warehouse Dashboard (Community Edition) by adding additional aggregate fields to display how many times the stock is sold during a period, total value of what have in stock, value of all outgoing and incoming stock moves.
When comes to the inventory accounting and the process of measuring the impact of inventory on a company's balance sheet, there are a wealth of metrics to follow like inventory turnover, inventory value and more.
Using this dashboard you can look into these metrics for a specified period of time (i.e. for last 7 days / 30 days / 365 days, today, this week / month / quarter / year, yesterday and last week / month / quarter / year) - and helps you to measure your internal operational performance which can make a difference to your business.
User'll also be able to:- Measure of how often goods are sold and replaced over a specific time period.
- Get a pretty good understanding how the stock levels relate to sales expectation.
- Spot excess stock where need to take action and SKUs that are selling out.
- Customize dashboard to display data in a variety of formats.
- See stock on hand and its current valuation at any time.
- Customize charts and graphs or filter on data to analyze the internal operational performance.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.