Stock Cubiscanby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Cubiscan are dimensioners for cubing and weighing in warehouses. This module implements the communication with the dimensioners as well as a screen to measure and weight packaging of the products.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
The first step is to configure the Packaging Types (Pallet, Box, …) in Inventory > Configuration > Product Packaging Types.
Configure the Cubiscan device in Inventory > Configuration > Cubiscan Devices. Use the “Test Device” to check the connection with the hardware.
Use the “Wizard” button on a Cubiscan device to open the screen and take measurements.
For developers: a script in the directory scripts/cubiscan_stub.py allows to simulate a Cubiscan server and send random measurements.
- The UI could get some improvements
- Being able to open the Cubiscan screen from a product would be nice
- The wizard should allow to set weight and size for a single unit in addition to the packaging
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.