Day-to-Day Inventory Forecast Analysisby MAC5 https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?author=MAC5
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Day-to-Day Inventory Forecast Analysis
Easiest way to create day-to-day forecast report for your inventory
- Creates a day-to-day forecast report for your inventory
- Also supported weekly and monthly forecast report for your inventory
- Knows when the stocks are coming and releasing
- Flexible rows and columns information with Product, Product Category, Internal Reference, Transaction Type, Reference, Location, Warehouse and Date
- Compatible with Odoo 13.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
Access Inventory Forecast Analysis
First, the user must be in Inventory / Manager group. Then go to Inventory > Reporting > Inventory Forecast Analysis.
Then Inventory Forecast Analysis will be shown with days in column, products in row, and quantity and commulative quantity as measures. The rows and columns can be changed with Product, Product Category, Internal Reference, Transaction Type, Reference, Location, Warehouse and/or Date.
Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products (or any Products menu).
Select the product you want to check the inventory forecast.
Click the Forecast Analysis header information.
Then Inventory Forecast Analysis will be shown with days in column, warehouses in row, and quantity and commulative quantity as measures. The rows and columns can be changed as well if needed.
Report by Warehouse > Location
Report by Transaction Type
Report by Reference
Report by Warehouse > Transaction Type > Reference
Make sure that Administrator has the correct timezone
This module is compatible with Odoo 13.0 Community and Enterprise Editions
- [FEATURE] Supported cumulative quantity for weekly and monthly inventory forecast analysis
- [FEATURE] Additional option: picking partner
- [FIXED] Warehouse issue
- [FEATURE] Additional option: product category
- [FIXED] Company issue
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.