Stock Landed Costs Analyticby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||45|
Stock Landed Costs Analytic
This module adds an analytic account and analytic tags on landed costs lines so that on landed costs validation account moves get analytic account and analytic tags values from landed costs lines.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a Landed Cost
- Set Analytic Account and Analytic Tags on your Additional Costs
- Validate your Landed Cost
- Each journal items created from your Landed Cost should have Analytic Account and Analytic Costs from Additional Cost if Account on journal item and on Additional Cost is the same.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Benoit Aimont <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.