Stock Picking Package Preparationby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
|Lines of code||311|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
Stock Picking Package Preparation
This module adds a new document in the Warehouse menu: Package Preparation. It works on a selection of pickings and allows to add them all in the same package, then to transfer all the pickings at once.
A possible use case is to put all the selected pickings on a pallet.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Operations > Package Preparations
From there, you can create a new preparation. Choose a partner then the selection of pickings you want in the package. You can choose a packaging, it will be set on the generated package.
When you click on Put in pack, it generates the pack, which is not finalized yet (no quants), but you can verify the operations in the Operations tab. Eventually, when you click on Done, all the pickings will be transferred and the package operations will be performed.
- No printed document for the preparation
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.