Stock Request Tier Validationby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Stock Request Tier Validation
This module extends the functionality of Stock Requests and Stock Request Orders to support a tier validation process.
Table of contents
This module depends on base_tier_validation. You can find it at OCA/server-ux
A default tier is created allowing Stock Request Manager to approve Stock Request and Stock Request Orders.
In addition, you may want to add more tiers, so:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Tier Validations > Tier Definition.
- Create as many tiers as you want for Stock Request model.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a Stock Request triggering at least one “Tier Definition”.
- Click on Request Validation button.
- Under the tab Reviews have a look to pending reviews and their statuses.
- Once all reviews are validated button to Confirm will be shown.
- You can filter the Stock Request requesting your review through the filter Needs my Review.
- User with rights to confirm the Stock Request (validate all tiers that would be generated) can directly do the operation, this is, there is no need for her/him to request a validation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.