Google contacts synchronization
This application facilitates users and managers to synchronize their Google account related contacts with Odoo.
Users can import, export, update and delete contacts between Google contacts and Odoo.
Synchronization facilitates users to keep their Google contatcs updated in their Odoo account.
This module is also compatible with our odoo v13 Allure Theme
This module is compatible with
Note: please check file 'README.rst' for required python package installation.
Setup in Google
To use Google contacts API users need to generate Google Client ID and Google Client Secret.
Steps are as following
Sign In with your Google account.
Create New Project
Enable Contacts API
Create Credentials and select 'Oauth client ID'.
Configure Consent Screen.
Create a Client ID. Enter the name of the application and the allowed pages on which you will be redirected.
Setup in Odoo
Install Google Contact Synchronization App from the Apps menu
Go to Settings -> General Settings and enter your Client ID and Client Secret in Google Contacts option.
Go to Google Contact -> Sync Contacts and click 'Export Contact' button.
Odoo contatcs are exported in related user's Google account sucessfully.
Contacts in Google
Go to Google Contact -> Sync Contacts and click 'Import Contact' button.
Imported contact in Odoo
From Odoo to Google 'Export Google Contacts' scheduler will run at configured interval time and will export all contacts to Google from Odoo automatically.
From Google to Odoo 'Import Google Contacts' scheduler will run at configured interval time and will import all contacts from Google to Odoo automatically.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.